Would you like to pursue a career as Product Owner for Europes leading delivery management solution? Your team is mainly focusing on the customer segment where we have many customers using our solution through the application user interface. These customers mainly come to us through our online sales channels. As a Product Owner for Team Foundation, you will be at the center ensuring a continuous delivery of a world-class user experience.
Do you as we feel that the team is stronger than the individual? Do you want to contribute to all phases of our quest to achieve a great product vision? We believe that your experimental mindset and strong interest in technology combined with an energetic and creative personality will be the right fit for this fantastic position. If you like to take ownership and strive to deliver answers and not more questions, you might be the ONE we are looking for. Please read further since we strongly believe that this is your chance for a great career opportunity.
Your Responsibility will be to ensure that we deliver maximum value to our customers in the segment of massmarket in consumer logistics.
- Spend much time in external contexts, exploring and understanding the values that we might add to existing and potential customers
- Ensure that what is developed is also communicated and understood correctly by internal stakeholders as well as by our customers
- Manage the team’s back-log and development roadmap
- Handle planning within the product area in consultation with the product manager and relevant stakeholders
- Give input to the product manager, technical manager and scrum master to ensure that there are sufficient and correct resources to be able to deliver in accordance with the overall goals
- Actively participate in team meetings such as stand-ups, sprint planning, demos and retrospectives
Skills & Requirements
To succeed in this role, you:
- Are a person who grows in a context with lots of change and unknowns
- Are a continuous learner with an agile mindset, driven by change and triggered by uncertainty
- Are analytical and result-oriented with a unpretentious mindset and high integrity
- Have a good people understanding and you must be a people-person able to work in a cross functional context, cooperating with professionals from different fields and background
Most importantly you must be able to take ownership of your product area and make sure that value is delivered. We expect you to have deep experience working through a lean agile hypothesis-driven way-of-working with continuous improvements.
- An understanding of the mechanics of driving sales through partner channels
- A good data-centered approach to the initiatives you run with your team
- Experience of working in an engineering context with software developers
- Experience or interest from similar responsibilities as you and your team will lead the creation of value from integrations and APIs within the company
Here you get to work in a growing and market-leading company with fantastically knowledgeable and social people. The products and services have a real impact and you will have a great opportunity for personal development. Unifaun has gone from being a national leading player to being a leader in Europe and we will continue to grow from this leading position. You will simply belong to the best league there is.
Contact & Application
Do you feel empowered? Are you ready to become a key-player in this great journey? Don’t hesitate to apply or to contact us:
Eric Mannheimer, +46706-296808, firstname.lastname@example.org or Omar Burazerovic, +46728-897441, email@example.com
PLEASE apply with a resume in english via the button ”I´m in” below.
If you work with Unifaun, you are in the middle of Europe’s logistics hub. The packages in the next truck you see have probably crossed our platform, the bill of lading on your delivery from Elgiganten, Stadium or Verkkokauppa is marked with our name, and the wind turbines continue to spin using spare parts that are quickly distributed via our systems.
In February 2021, Consignor and Unifaun / Transsmart, two Nordic market leaders in the cloud delivery and transport management industry, joined forces with a clear mission: to build Europe’s # 1 Delivery Cloud ecosystem. Our new combined company has over 20 years of experience in providing innovative and value-creating technical systems for logistics. Our systems connect an extensive ecosystem of senders, carriers, technology partners and recipients. We give senders a competitive advantage upon delivery, the crucial and final step in the customer experience.
Our platforms are used globally and ensure that over 600 million packages per year reach their destination. In 2020, we had sales of EUR 60 million, employed 430 brilliant colleagues and worked from offices in Europe in Sweden, Finland, Norway, Denmark, the United Kingdom, Poland, the Netherlands, Belgium and Romania.