Business Systems Specialist – Nederman Helsingborg.
- Do you want to join and grow in a role on our journey towards our new global IFS ERP platform?
- Do you want to be part of an international and a fast-growing global business that wants to take advantage of the new opportunities provided with IFS?
- Would you like to work close to your stakeholders and see the result of your work globally?
- Be part of creating an eco-efficient future!
Then here is a truly unique opportunity for you, please continue reading
As a leading supplier of environmental technology solutions for over 70 years, Nederman has reduced the environmental impact from industrial production and created safe and efficient working environments. Today we are more focused than ever on developing our positive contribution to sustainable production worldwide. We are a growing organization with focus on attracting and retaining highly engaged people who grow with and actively contribute to the company´s success.
Your new challenge
Nederman has just begun their rollout of IFS as their new global ERP platform. You will have the opportunity to develop into an expert in your field. You will work in close collaboration with the business and its processes, and together with the team working to design the best global solution for Nederman. Your mission will be to understand and transform the business requirements into high-end solutions.
The Business System Group will strengthen and expand with a Business System Specialist.
Your main tasks will be to support, configure applications and integrations in our Business System landscape. The work also includes developing, trouble shooting and maintaining integrations, layout tools for documents, BI & Data warehouse solutions, Sharepoint applications etc. We also see an increasing need of support in custom developed business applications among others in CRM, web portals using Cloud development in Azure and MS Visual Studio.
About the role
As a Business Systems Specialist you will develop, configure and support applications as well as integrations in our business. Some of the responsibilities of the role includes:
- Development and support of business processes and systems, ERP and add-on systems.
- Developing, troubleshooting and maintaining integrations.
- Design Business document layouts in layout tools
- Support on SharePoint applications and more.
Nederman is using the latest version of IFS Application, Dynamics AX, Dynamics 365 CRM and Power BI solutions as well as various business applications in SharePoint, integrations and locally developed business applications. The role is based at the Nederman global headquarters in Helsingborg, where you will be a vital part of our global and highly competent Business Systems Group,
To thrive in this role you need to enjoy working in teams, supporting your colleagues and managing communication and collaboration with colleagues and partners in English.
You also need experience ans skills in:
- IT applications from similar roles
- Working with business processes and systems, ERP and add-on systems
- Taking on knowledge in new systems and other areas is probably something that triggers your curiosity
- SQL, scripting and relational databases (Oracle)
- Good understanding in Microsoft development tools as well as insight in the Azure platform
You are also familiar with ITIL processes and have a good understanding of application components, such as web-applications, services, integrations plus awareness of IT infrastructure.
Meritorious but not a requirement
Experiences of IFS Application and Dynamics AX/365 CRM or other integrated ERP systems are meritorious.
This recruitment process is a cooperation between Aliby and Nederman. Aliby is a part during the process, but you will be hired directly at Nederman. If you have any questions, please contact recruitment consultants:
Omar Burazerovic +4672889744 email@example.com
Thandi Schüler +46730742503 firstname.lastname@example.org
More about Nederman
Nederman has a long history. Founded by Philip Nederman in 1944, the company became a pioneer in developing solutions for air pollution control inside production facilities, protecting workers health and improving their workplace. Nederman has continued to develop products and systems for a safe, clean and efficient workplace, and today has the markets most complete range of products and services to protect people, planet and products from harmful effects of industrial processes.