Business Intelligence (BI) Developer for Nederman in Helsingborg.
- Do you enjoy transforming business needs into high-end technical solutions?
- Are you a passionate problem solver with a love for data and how it creates business value?
- Do you want to work with warehouse data to generate solutions to support world class business decision-making and business performance monitoring?
- Be part of creating an eco-efficient future!
As a leading supplier of environmental technology solutions for over 70 years, Nederman has reduced the environmental impact from industrial production and created safe and efficient working environments. Today we are more focused than ever on developing our positive contribution to sustainable production worldwide. We are a growing organization with focus on attracting and retaining highly engaged people who grow with and actively contribute to the company´s success.
Your future role
We are now looking for a business-driven Business Intelligence Developer for our data and analytics platform. You will work close to the business in developing the platform.
- Transforming global business requirements into technical solutions.
- Being responsible for deliveries, lead and coordinate the work of analyzing, designing, and developing solutions.
- Development and management of the data store and front-end solutions (primarily Power BI)
- Involvement in the whole process from problem formulation to finding a solution, which also makes it important to feel confident in owning and running Agile projects.
The role is based at the Nederman global headquarters in Helsingborg, where you will be a vital part of our global and highly competent Business Systems Group.
Qualifications and experience
To be successful in this role we believe that you have worked 5-10 years with relevant experience in:
- Data warehouse development in MS SQL or in ETL / DW automation in the same environment
- Development of visualization in PowerBI or equivalent DAX environment in Excel, alternatively in Qlikview
- Development of multidimensional cubes and / or semantic layer in SQL SSAS
- Worked in Microsoft BI platform around SQL server
- Visual Studio development
Meritorious knowledge but not a requirement:
- Azure development, Sharepoint, and development of SSRS
- Business experience within Finance and / or Production
- Handling information with requirements for access security at line level
- Used to take initiative, being responsive, thriving in a changing environment
- Strong analytically with a strong ability in designing architecture and system solutions based on the possibilities of the system and the requirements of the business
- Used to working in groups, as well as independently
- Service oriented and take own initiatives
- Familiar in working in Agile projects.
- Pedagogical and used to presenting solutions.
- Fluent in English and like to work in a global team sharing your knowledge
What does Nederman offer you?
We offer you to develop your skills further in a high capable global team and a modern environment with DW automation tools and data model in MS SQL environment, as well as visualizations mainly in Power BI but also with other existing tools such as SSRS. We offer you to work with modern BI in an international industrial group, with information from several of the leading ERP and CRM systems, as well as other digital tools. We are also in the process rolling out IFS ERP globally.
This recruitment process is a cooperation between Aliby and Nederman. Aliby is a part during the process, but you will be hired directly at Nederman. If you have any questions, please contact recruitment consultants:
Omar Burazerovic +46728897441 firstname.lastname@example.org
Thandi Schüler +46730742503 email@example.com
Welcome with your application!
More about Nederman
Nederman has a long history. Founded by Philip Nederman in 1944, the company became a pioneer in developing solutions for air pollution control inside production facilities, protecting workers health and improving their workplace. Nederman has continued to develop products and systems for a safe, clean and efficient workplace, and today has the markets most complete range of products and services to protect people, planet and products from harmful effects of industrial processes.