- Are you ready to become a part of a ‘Fun Loving Brand’ and to work with talented and professional colleagues in the Nordics?
- Do you want to work in an international environment with one of the strongest brands in the world?
- Do you want responsibility for privacy management and GDPR compliance within the company?
- Are you looking for a role with great responsibility and with mandate to make a serious impact on a nordic level?
We are Food Folk, a development licensee of McDonalds and we are big enough to make a difference! Now is your chance to join us!
The purpose of the role is to assume the practice, technical and master data perspective with the overall responsibility for privacy management and GDPR compliance within the company. The role has an operational focus with a strategic and tactical perspective in mind.
The role is responsible to oversee all technical and master data related activities to the implementation of, and adherence to, the organization’s privacy management program. Furthermore, key is also to ensure that operational procedures are proper implemented in the technical solution and that master data is up-to-date and documented accordingly in the solution.
This role communicates with all levels of the organization to facilitate the development, implementation and maintenance of privacy management related information, policies and procedures that address the organization’s collection, use, disclosure, security, retention and disposal of personal information.
Responsibility of the role are, but not limited to:
- GDPR compliance management
- Operational privacy management and support
- Act as a subject matter expert in GDPR and privacy management related issues
- Creation and maintenance of privacy management related documentation
Main tasks include:
- Ensure compliance with privacy legislation
- Act as point of contact with data subjects, supervisory authorities and internal teams
- Provide advice and instructions on how to conduct Data Protection Impact Assessments (DPIAs)
- Develop and implement data protection policies and relevant documentation
- Monitor data management procedures and compliance within the company
- Perform audits and determine the compliance with the GDPR
- High-light identified personal data processing related risks
- Promoting activities that foster information privacy awareness within the organization
- Reviewing the organization’s information security plans to ensure alignment between security and privacy practices
- Participate in meetings with managers to ensure privacy by design at all levels
- Arrange training on GDPR compliance for employees and Franchisees
- Follow up with changes in law and issue recommendations to ensure compliance
More about You
- Solid knowledge of GDPR and national data protection laws
- Experience in data protection and legal compliance
- CIPP/E certification
- Master data management with focus on accuracy
- Experience of communicating and with a varying group of stakeholders
- Experience of educate and train a varying group of stakeholders
- Experience of an international large scale organizations with a widely spread network of business units is a strong plus
- Profound English proficiency, both spoken and written
- Ethical, with the ability to remain impartial and report all noncompliance
Is this you who we are looking for? If so, get ready to become a crucial part of a great journey and a great team.
As selections and interviews are made on an ongoing basis, please send your application as soon as possible. All applications and personal information are handled with confidentiality. Don’t hesitate to contact us! Michaela Wahlberg 0704-93 48 29 / email@example.com or Lars Ohlson 0705-88 81 75 / firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please apply by clicking ”I´m in below”
McDonald´s is the largest restaurant chain in the Nordics, serving iconic products like the Big Mac® and our world-famous fries to 600.000 guests every day. We have approximately 20.000 employees in around 430 restaurants, delivering a great restaurant experience to our guests. Most of the McDonald’s restaurants are owned and operated by local franchisees. Food Folk Group owns the licensee rights for McDonald´s in the Nordics since 2017. The annual revenue of Food Folk Group is 1,3 billion euros.The Nordic headquarter organization consists of around 220 colleagues. The organization is built on a matrix structure, where about half of the employees are working locally in one of our four markets and half are working in Nordic functions. We have a high-performance culture and we do everything in our power to deliver a great restaurant experience to our guests, no matter working in a restaurant or at the headquarters.
At Food Folk and McDonald´s we are all equal, regardless of age, gender and ethnicity. We aim to make a difference, and in many cases, we are the first row on the CV and an integration engine in society – something we are very proud of. We believe that delicious food also can be sustainable – for our customers, producers and the environment. As one of the world’s leading restaurant brands, we’re using our Scale for Good to make this vision a reality.www.mcdonalds.dk/fi/no/se