Do you want to join and grow into a leading role in our journey towards Azure and with D365 as its new global ERP platform?
Do you want to be part of an international company with a high degree of responsibility and possibility to shape your work?
Would you like to work close to your stakeholders and see the result of your work?
Then here is a unique opportunity!
Beijer Ref is a world-leading wholesaler of cooling technology and air conditioning, we know the art of achieving a perfect temperature. Our product range mainly consists of cooling components, air conditioning units and heat pumps. Our main suppliers are Toshiba, Carrier, Mitsubishi Heavy Industries, Danfoss and Bitzer. Environmentally friendly products using natural refrigerants manufactured in-house also feature in our product range.
Your new challenge
Your role as a Solution Architect within D365 you’ll be working in a fast-growing global business that wants to take advantage of the new opportunities provided with D365 and Azure. Beijer Ref has just started its journey with the D365 and as a Solution Architect you can now be involved from the start and design journey towards Azure and with D365 as its new global ERP platform and implement our future solutions
In this position you will be able to take the lead role for the Solution Architect at Beijer Ref and within Dynamics 365. Here is an opportunity for you to develop into a key player and expert in your field. You will work in close collaboration with the business and its processes and lead the dialogue and work to design the best global solution for Beijer Ref and its subsidiaries using D365 as core. Your mission is to understand business’s requirements and transform the information into the best solution for Beijer Ref.
Who are we looking for?
In this creative role at Beijer Ref you will need to have a good understanding of business processes and D365 as well as Azure from both a functional and technical perspective.
We also see that you have experience within:
- Configuration and developing of D365 is something that you like and have good experience of and appreciate doing to stay tight on the solution.
- Working as a solution architect within D365 also requires that you like to be at the forefront within the area and keep up with new versions and functionality.
We think that you have:
- Experience in end-to-end ERP global business system implementations
- At least 3 years of experience as a D365 or Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012
- Experience in the SCM modules and good understanding in the finance module
- Hands on experience in configuring a company in D365 and integration with other systems
- Knowledge and good understanding of data migration, good understanding of the Microsoft Power Platform
- Strong analytical ability and experience in designing architecture and system solutions based on the possibilities of the system and the requirements of the business
- Fluent in English and likes to work in a global team and share your knowledge
This recruitment process is cooperation between Aliby and Beijer Ref. Aliby is a part during the process, but you will be hired directly at Beijer Ref. If you have any questions, please contact recruitment consultant Thandi Schüler at firstname.lastname@example.org or +46730742503 or recruitment consultant Eric Mannheimer at email@example.com or +46706296808
Who are we?
Beijer Ref is a trading group that provides customers over most of the world with a broad range of products in the fields of commercial and industrial refrigeration, as well as heating and air conditioning. The company is listed on Nasdaq Stockholm, Large Cap segment. The group has around 4,000 employees working in 37 countries. Our head office is centrelly located in Malmö, Sweden. Close to the central station. With wholly owned subsidiaries in Europe, Africa, Asia and Oceania, Beijer Ref is one of the world’s largest refrigeration wholesalers.
For more information about the company and products, click here to read more.