Nederman is deploying a state-of-the-art cloud-based Internet-of-Things network across the globe to monitor and control its Industrial Filtration Equipment, Gas Analyzers and Particulate Measuring Instruments. An IoT Support Technician is sought to provide product and customer support. We seek an individual with self-motivation to strive to impress customers with high quality support.The ideal candidate will be flexible and resilient, and committed to growing with the company. The environment is fast-paced and rewarding in a global setting. The Support Technician is an integral position and demands a highly collaborative approach, positive attitude and strong work ethic.
Responsibilities and Skills:
The position provides technical and product support for a distributed network of connected industrial equipment and advanced measuring equipment installed across the world. The Technician will be a skilled user of both Nederman’s cloud-based software and factory floor control electronics and thus must be able to work with software interfaces and hardware. The ideal candidate will have a keen interest and preferably experience with industrial controls/SCADA systems, electronics, or computer networks.The Support Technician will work to resolve issues using the telephone, email, and remote access tools. They will work with business and technical stakeholders to understand software functionality and create documentation for support and training. The candidate must be organized and able to successfully handle multiple requests and tasks.
- Commission new systems and onboard new users
- Train and support customers, sales companies, and field service technicians
- Provide support for software and hardware problems in distributed customer locations
- Report re-occurring and critical issues to senior team members
- Document, track and manage incidents to closure
- Investigate and resolve issues or escalate if necessary
- Regularly report to the supervisor on open tickets (incidents), rate of closure, etc.
- Provide feedback on best practices and function for product improvements
- Bachelor of Science in a technical field
- 1-3 years’ experience or well-fitting educational experience
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Swedish & English
- Electrical and software trouble-shooting skills
- Have a can-do attitude with a take ownership approach
- Willingness to travel for training and customer support in the field
- Experience with industrial electrical and automation systems
- Knowledge and interest in electronics and IoT devices such as Raspberry Pi, Arduino
- Basic knowledge of programming languages
- Knowledge of SQL and SQL Server experience
- Knowledge of the Linux OS
- Knowledge of computer networking protocols such as TCP/IP, HTTP
- Knowledge of cellular networks
Application & Info
This recruitment process is cooperation between Aliby and Nederman. Aliby is a part during the process but you will be hired directly at Nederman. To apply please click i´m in below. If you have any questions please contact recruitment consultant:
Omar Burazerovic – email@example.com / +46728897441 or Lars Ohlson – firstname.lastname@example.org / +46705888175
More about Nederman: Välkommen till Nederman – Experter på industriell luftfiltrering
Nederman has a long history. Founded by Philip Nederman in 1944, the company became a pioneer in developing solutions for air pollution control inside production facilities, protecting workers health and improving their workplace. Nederman has continued to develop products and systems for a safe, clean and efficient workplace, and today has the markets most complete range of products and services to protect people, planet and products from harmful effects of industrial processes.