- Are you ready to become a part of a ‘Fun Loving Brand’ and to work with talented and professional colleagues in the Nordics?
- Do you want to work in an international environment with one of the strongest brands in the world?
- Do you find it exciting to shape and direct our Nordic the Master Data Environment and its processes?
- Are you looking for a role with great responsibility and with mandate to make a serious impact on a nordic level?
We are Food Folk, a development licensee of McDonalds and we are big enough to make a difference! Now is your chance to join us!
Food Folk Group has embarked on a serious Data Transformation Journey. Our vision is to Be customer-led and fact-based by making data-driven decisions A crucial part of this journey is to build a new Nordic Analytic Platform. One strong perquisite to realize value from the investment in the Nordic Analytics Platform is to ensure that we manage our data properly. This is where you come in to the picture as a vital part of our new organization.
You will be responsible for the integrity, quality, and usability of all master data throughout our organization. Your aim is to establish a long-term strategic path to a comprehensive MDM approach working with end-users, developers and architects to empower the whole organization to effectively utilize master data. As such you will also be responsible for Data Stewardship activities regarding master data.
- Ownership: Clarify/define/describe master data domains and master data ownership. Actively participate in master data forum, with other functional master data owners.
- Governance: Assists in data management, governance, and data quality of master data requirements with other functional data owners to ensure functional master data integrity across all enterprise systems is consistent and meets stated business rules and requirements.
- Data Quality: Ensures quality of master data in key systems. Identifies areas for data quality improvements. Supports stakeholders to resolve data quality problems.
- Policy: In collaboration with subject matter experts and data stewards, defines and implements data strategy, policies, controls, and programs to ensure the enterprise data is accurate, complete, secure, and reliable. Also define what is Global/Nordic/Local master data.
- Process: Ensures development and documentation of processes with other functional data owners to support ongoing master data creation and maintenance, and data integrity.
- Measurements: Define and establish measurement of master data quality.
- Measurement: Collect and outline root causes to master data quality that impacts the business value realization of the use cases. Report to master data forum.
- Bachelor’s degree desired or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 5 + years from working with Information Management / MDM or similar Data Analytics related positions.
- Strong experience in analyzing and mapping information structures.
- Strong communication and presentation skills with proactive interaction with stakeholders such as customers, team members, external data providers, and upper management.
- Proven experience in driving projects and the ability to effectively manage stakeholders at different levels
- Good modeling skills, in process modeling, logical data modeling and data architectures.
- Good touch to various database technologies like operational and analytics databases
- Excellent skills in Excel, Powerpoint Visio etc
- Are enthusiastic about learning new cutting-edge technologies, driven by continuous improvement.
- Share your knowledge, educate the stakeholders and constantly strive to lift the competence around Master Data Management
- You are fearless, socially skilled, self-driven, analytical and proactive with a long-term product development mindset, prepared to do whatever task is needed to achieve success within within your targeted scope
- You are a team player that also enjoys working independently with a high degree of ownership within your targeted scope
- You are profound in the English language, both spoken and written, Swedish is a big advantage
Is this you who we are looking for? If so, get ready to become a crucial part of a great journey and a great team.
As selections and interviews are made on an ongoing basis, please send your application as soon as possible. All applications and personal information are handled with confidentiality. Don’t hesitate to contact us. If you have any questions: Omar Burazerovic 0728-89 74 41 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Please apply by clicking ”I´m in below”
McDonald´s is the largest restaurant chain in the Nordics, serving iconic products like the Big Mac® and our world-famous fries to 600.000 guests every day. We have approximately 20.000 employees in around 430 restaurants, delivering a great restaurant experience to our guests. Most of the McDonald’s restaurants are owned and operated by local franchisees. Food Folk Group owns the licensee rights for McDonald´s in the Nordics since 2017. The annual revenue of Food Folk Group is 1,3 billion euros.The Nordic headquarter organization consists of around 220 colleagues. The organization is built on a matrix structure, where about half of the employees are working locally in one of our four markets and half are working in Nordic functions. We have a high-performance culture and we do everything in our power to deliver a great restaurant experience to our guests, no matter working in a restaurant or at the headquarters.
At Food Folk and McDonald´s we are all equal, regardless of age, gender and ethnicity. We aim to make a difference, and in many cases, we are the first row on the CV and an integration engine in society – something we are very proud of. We believe that delicious food also can be sustainable – for our customers, producers and the environment. As one of the world’s leading restaurant brands, we’re using our Scale for Good to make this vision a reality.www.mcdonalds.dk/fi/no/se