Are you ready to become a part of a ‘Fun Loving Brand’ ? Have you dreamed of working in a Nordic company? Now you have the chance.
How do you feel about taking the overall responsibility of all restaruant IT infrastructure in the nordics? Do you also like to work in an international environment? Building and shaping an international team and processes? Then keep on reading.
The role has an operational focus and tactical perspective of the service included securing both usage and operation of the service, as well as the service is developed overtime to respond to business demands and requirements. It is important that the role works closely with the Restarurant applications team in order to capture future requirements and needed changes. As Service Owner Restaurant Infrastructure, and according to the IT strategy and annual business plan, you will take the operational decisions needed in order to keep the service updated according to business requirements in a as cost efficient way as possible. We dont have ”cloud first” as a strategy but rather a strategy of procuring ”functionality as a service”
Main tasks include:
- Design standard and scalable Restaurant Infrastructure services to be used throughout the Nordics
- Be part of the procurment process for new Nordic service.
- Ensure and monitor that the service bring value to business
- Secure daily operational effectiveness of the IT Services together with vendor
- Act as a project manager for smaller initiatives regarding Infrastructure services
- Ensure compliance with IT-security policies and baseline
- Ensure that services are well documented and up-to-date
- Act as problem manager for Restaurant Infrastructure services
- Vendor Management to secure compliance on agreed Cost, service level (SLA) and KPIs
- Participate in the work to define, develop and document strategies, processes and way of working in connection to relevant IT services
- Secure an updated IT Infrastructure Service Catalogue
Your responsibility of the role are, but not limited to:
- Act as an IT-manager for your services and take full responsibility for the full lifecycle of the service
- Deliver scalable and standardised Restaruant Infrastructure Services connected to Point of sales, ordering kiosks, handhelds, servers and backoffice equipment.
- Secure that the IT infrastructure services are delivered in a cost efficient way and in line with the IT strategy and steering principles
- According to agreed service levels, secure operations and availability of the IT service
- Per service; see to that documentation and related procedures and processes, roadmap and plan for capacity are maintained.
- Service life-cycle management
- Provide services that are according to the IT-strategy and fulfill the IT-security baseline
- Follow market trends and keep updated to have Restaruarant Infrastructure services develop accordingly
- Ensure service stability to focus on innovation and service development
- Ensure that service development is based on market trends and competitive intelligence
- Minimum 3 years of documented job experience in a similar role with ITIL as framework Experience of retail or restaurant business is a strong plus
- Technical broad background willing to move from an operational hands on to vendor management and a more tactical perspective in an outsourced IT environment
- Extensive understanding of distributed Infrastructure Services such as retail or restaruant environments.
- Extensive understanding in infrastructure components and architecture
- Extensive understanding in datacenter services and client server application
- Vendor management and procurement
- English, both spoken and written
- Office365, Azure, PowerBI
- Communicating with a variety of stakeholders
- IT Security
- Retail, restaurant business or equivalent
Is this you? Are you ready to become a part of this great journey? Don’t hesitate to contact us.
If you have any questions, please contact Senior Recruitment Consultant Lars Ohlson 0705 – 88 81 75, or Linnea Bolinder 0737- 31 08 99.
As selections and interviews are made on an ongoing basis, please send your application as soon as possible. All applications and personal information are handled with confidentiality.
McDonald´s is the largest restaurant chain in the Nordics, serving iconic products like the Big Mac® and our world-famous fries to 600.000 guests every day. We have approximately 20.000 employees in around 430 restaurants, delivering a great restaurant experience to our guests. Most of the McDonald’s restaurants are owned and operated by local franchisees. Food Folk Group owns the licensee rights for McDonald´s in the Nordics since 2017. The annual revenue of Food Folk Group is 1,3 billion euros.
The Nordic headquarter organization consists of around 220 colleagues. The organization is built on a matrix structure, where about half of the employees are working locally in one of our four markets and half are working in Nordic functions. We have a high-performance culture and we do everything in our power to deliver a great restaurant experience to our guests, no matter working in a restaurant or at the headquarters.
At Food Folk and McDonald´s we are all equal, regardless of age, gender and ethnicity. We aim to make a difference, and in many cases, we are the first row on the CV and an integration engine in society – something we are very proud of. We believe that delicious food also can be sustainable – for our customers, producers and the environment. As one of the world’s leading restaurant brands, we’re using our Scale for Good to make this vision a reality.