Food Folk owns over 400 McDonald’s restaurants in Denmark, Norway, Sweden and Finland.
We now gather the best from our four markets and harvest the benefits of being Nordic. In this IT are an enabler. We now aim to strengthening our IT team with a Nordic IT Service Owner, restaurant solutions. We are committed to take our restaurant solutions to the next level.
- Are you a team player, prepared to walk the extra mile?
- With the passion to help business to develop and grow by providing easy to learn, easy to use IT-services?
- Determined to proactively develop and improve IT-service? To working with talented and professional colleagues in an international context?
Then you should continue reading!
The main purpose of the service owner position is to have the overall responsibility for IT services used in the restaurants. The position includes an operational focus and tactical perspective of the service, securing both usage and operation as well as making sure the service is continuously developed to respond to changing business demands and requirements.
You will work on a Nordic level and collaborate with stakeholders and partners globally. The position means that you will embark on an exciting journey filled with continuous development, challenges and changes. And that you will be part of a driven, collaborative and positive team and report to Head of Application.
- Ensure and monitor that the IT service brings value to the restaurants.
- Make sure that the service is delivered and operating within the agreed service levels
- Manage documentation of and about the service, both from a user and an IT-support perspective
- Define business requirements for development of the service (together with the restaurants)
- Ensure that the service has the sufficient classification level (Gold/Silver/Bronze) according to the business requirements and relevant business continuity plan
- Coordinate problem solving, change management and development toward service providers and stakeholders
- Financial review, follow-up and monitoring of the service’s total cost of ownership
As a service owner at Food Folk, you will be responsible for the operational follow-up of the IT service to the restaurants in the Nordic region. You will act as a subject matter expert in service-related activities and coordinate and communicate changes. You will ensure that business continuity and disaster recovery comply with applicable laws and company policies. As a service owner you will also provide feedback to the budgeting and forecasting process and drive creation and maintenance of service documentation. You will collaborate closely with external partners, the McDonald’s HQ in the US and the rest of the application team as well as the super users specializing on the applications.
Experience, Skills and Qualifications
- To be successful in this role you must have a broad and solid general IT background and/or business expertise.
- We think that you have minimum 3 years of experience in a similar role with ITIL as framework.
- You have experience from vendor management and service delivery and service documentation.
- Experience in specification of business requirements is a strong plus.
As a person you have talent for relations and are good at communicating with various groups and different stakeholders. It is also important that you are a person with a structured way of working and that you have the ability to prioritize in an unstructured environment.
Is this you? Are you ready to become a part of this great journey? Don’t hesitate to contact us. If you have any questions, please contact Linnea Bolinder 0737- 31 08 email@example.com or Lars Ohlson 0705 – 88 81 75 / firstname.lastname@example.org
As selections and interviews are made on an ongoing basis, please send your application as soon as possible. All applications and personal information are handled with confidentiality.
McDonald´s is the largest restaurant chain in the Nordics, serving iconic products like the Big Mac® and our world-famous fries to 600.000 guests every day. We have approximately 20.000 employees in around 430 restaurants, delivering a great restaurant experience to our guests. Most of the McDonald’s restaurants are owned and operated by local franchisees. Food Folk Group owns the licensee rights for McDonald´s in the Nordics since 2017. The annual revenue of Food Folk Group is 1,3 billion euros.
The Nordic headquarter organization consists of around 220 colleagues. The organization is built on a matrix structure, where about half of the employees are working locally in one of our four markets and half are working in Nordic functions. We have a high-performance culture and we do everything in our power to deliver a great restaurant experience to our guests, no matter working in a restaurant or at the headquarters.
At Food Folk and McDonald´s we are all equal, regardless of age, gender and ethnicity. We aim to make a difference, and in many cases, we are the first row on the CV and an integration engine in society – something we are very proud of. We believe that delicious food also can be sustainable – for our customers, producers and the environment. As one of the world’s leading restaurant brands, we’re using our Scale for Good to make this vision a reality.www.mcdonalds.dk/fi/no/se