- Are you ready to become a part of a ‘Fun Loving Brand’ and to work with talent and professional colleagues?
- Are you a team player, prepared to walk the extra mile?
- With the passion to help business to develop and grow by providing easy to learn, easy to use IT-services?
Then you should continue reading!
As a service owner within Marketing and Digital Solutions you will be supporting and managing back office systems, the menu systems and of course our CRM-system(currently SalesForce). This is our absolute heart and backbone of our restaurants. You will have operational of the Marketing / Digital Services i.e menue systems. You will also work with business demands and requirements. You will ensure that the services bring value to the organization and is being delivered and operating withing the agreed service levels. As a service owner you will work close with the business to define business requirements to always match the demands and develop our and sharpen our delivery.
- Making sure that the service is delivered and operating within the agreed service levels
- Documentation of and about the service, both from a user perspective as a IT support perspective
- Together with the business define business requirements for development of the service
- Ensure that the service has the sufficient classification level (Gold/Silver/Bronze) according to the business requirements and relevant business continuity plan in place
- Coordinate problem solving, change management and development towards service providers and stakeholders
- Financial review, follow-up and monitoring of service total cost of ownership
As a service owner at Food Folk, you will be responsible for the operational follow-up of the service. You will act as a subject matter expert in service related activities and coordinate and communicate changes in the service in cooperation with the business owner of the service. It will be very important that you can provide business feedback to the budgeting and forecasting process for the service. You will collaborate closely with external partners, the McDonald’s HQ in the US and the rest of the application team as well as the super users specializing on the applications.
- Ensure service operations according to the applicable laws and company policies
- Coordination super users specializing on the application
- Ensure service development based on market trends and competitive intelligence
Experience, Skills and Qualifications
To be successful in this role you must have a broad and solid general IT background and/or business expertise. We think that you have minimum 3 years of experience in a similar role with ITIL as framework. You have experience from vendor management and service delivery and service documentation. Experience in specification of business requirements is a strong plus.
As a person you have talent for relations and are good at communicating with various groups and different stakeholders. It is also important that you are a person with a structured way of working and that you have the ability to prioritize in an unstructured environment.
Is this you? Are you ready to become a part of this great journey? Don’t hesitate to contact us. If you have any questions, please contact Lars Ohlson 0705 – 88 81 75 / email@example.com or Linnea Bolinder 0737- 31 08 firstname.lastname@example.org.
As selections and interviews are made on an ongoing basis, please send your application as soon as possible. All applications and personal information are handled with confidentiality.
McDonald´s is the largest restaurant chain in the Nordics, serving iconic products like the Big Mac® and our world-famous fries to 600.000 guests every day. We have approximately 20.000 employees in around 430 restaurants, delivering a great restaurant experience to our guests. Most of the McDonald’s restaurants are owned and operated by local franchisees. Food Folk Group owns the licensee rights for McDonald´s in the Nordics since 2017. The annual revenue of Food Folk Group is 1,3 billion euros.
The Nordic headquarter organization consists of around 220 colleagues. The organization is built on a matrix structure, where about half of the employees are working locally in one of our four markets and half are working in Nordic functions. We have a high-performance culture and we do everything in our power to deliver a great restaurant experience to our guests, no matter working in a restaurant or at the headquarters.
At Food Folk and McDonald´s we are all equal, regardless of age, gender and ethnicity. We aim to make a difference, and in many cases, we are the first row on the CV and an integration engine in society – something we are very proud of. We believe that delicious food also can be sustainable – for our customers, producers and the environment. As one of the world’s leading restaurant brands, we’re using our Scale for Good to make this vision a reality.www.mcdonalds.dk/fi/no/se