OptiGroups mission is to empower our customers and employees on their digital journey. Optigroup/Papyrus is embarking on an ambitious transformation of our digital landscape. We are now looking for an experienced Head of Infrastructure to join our Group IT, based in our headquarters, in Gothenburg Mölndal.
- Would you like to be a part of an international fastgrowing Group where Infrastructure is an essential driver for growth?
- Would you like to be in charge over IT-Infrastructure and Service Delivery Management?
We are looking for an IT-professional who has a wide range of experience in the infrastructure landscape on a multi-country level. You will develop and execute our ambitious roadmap and strategy. You will also support our teams in our different regions and countries.
The main purpose of the role is to proactively lead and manage the daily operations of IT-Infrastructure landscape. You will develop and optimize services in close cooperation with the business . Moreover you will work together with the IT Director over budget and planning.
You will also ensure that both competence and knowledge within IT Infrastructure services meet the agreed expectations from the business.
The best part of the job will be to design, develop and maintain the infrastructure landscape, including provisioning and description of IT-services.
- Broad IT-related and leadership experience, a high seniority with a minimum 5 years of documented relevant job experience showing a leading role in establishing, development, delivery and support of the business requirements in IT Infrastructure and related systems and integrations
- Working experience with ITIL Service Delivery, governance, large scale IT-production environments and Infrastructure as a Service solutions
- Experience of the Microsoft Online services e.g. Office 365 features, management and licensing
- Experience in communicating with a varying group of stakeholders
- Vendor management and contract management
- English and Swedish proficiency, both spoken and written
- A broad and solid general IT-background and a good ability to improve an IT-Infrastructure
- If You have more than an average of expertise in IT- Infrastructure architecture, IT security and know how to include this in the big picture will be a great bonus.
Who Are You?
You have a sharp business sense that enables you to challenge OptiGroups way of commercial process thinking. You have a good sense of stakeholder management with a can do attitude to support the organization.
As a member of the IT-Management team and you are expected to take ownership. Your area of expertise will ensure that the activities are delivered on time and on budget, as well as driving collaboration between all stakeholders, bringing transparency towards your stakeholders, whilst making the complicated simple to understand.
We hope that you are a pragmatic and easy going personality that has the ability to coordinate, to see the big picture, and get things done don with a great portion of humanism and humour.
Contact & Application
Do you feel empowered? Are you ready to become a vital part of Optigroups great journey? Don’t hesitate to apply or to contact us:
Eric Mannheimer, +46706-296808, email@example.com
Omar Burazerovic, +46728-897441, firstname.lastname@example.org
PLEASE apply with resume in english via the button ”I´m in” below
As selection and interviews are conducted on an ongoing basis, please do send your application as soon as possible.
All applications and personal information will be handled with confidentiality.
OptiGroup is a leading European distribution Group offering customised supply solutions to B2B customers. We acquire and develop companies specialising in providing customers, primarily within facility management, hotel & restaurant, healthcare, manufacturing & industry and the graphical sector, with products and services that streamline operations and promote a more successful business. For more information please visit: https://www.optigroup.com/en