- Are you ready to become a part of a ‘Fun Loving Brand’ and to work with talent and professional colleagues?
- Are you looking for a role with responsibility and to provide structure and good order within the project management office?
- Do you want to work in an international environment with one of the strongest brands in the world?
The purpose of the role
The role of the PMO specialist is to provide structure and good order within the project management office. The PMO specialist is responsible for monitoring the different dimensions within the projects, with focus on budgeting, business case, and cost development and delivery fulfillment. PMO specialist works close together with Project Managers and project stakeholders. You will also be leading smaller projects.
Main tasks include:
- Collect and summarize project and work stream status reports (monitor the projects)
- Support budget follow-up for both projects and specific programs
- Summarize project statuses for PMO management
- Provide material to Portfolio meetings and other types of decision meetings
- Summarize re-bookings and present input to the forecast depreciation file to the PMO-Controller
- Follow the decided monthly budget process
- Maintain and keep PMO material up-to-date
- Actively work to develop and implement PMO routines and processes
- Introduce and train people in the Project Steering Model and PMO routines and processes
- Keep Group Portfolio status up-to-date in Intranet
You will have the responsibility and authority to:
- Possess full overview of PMO administration activities and to provide clear status and visuals on Group Portfolio projects
- Demand and collect status reports from Project Managers
- Support and develop reporting routines for the PMO and its stakeholders
- Collaborate and assist Finance in relevant topics
- Reject and demand new status reports that are not properly prepared
- Minimum 2 years of documented work experience from different types of project models and project work
- Experience of communicating with a varying group of stakeholders
- Ability to understand details but also the big picture
- Profound English proficiency, both spoken and written
- Skilled in excel programming
Is this you? Are you ready to become a part of this great journey? Don’t hesitate to contact us. If you have any questions, please contact Linnea Bolinder 0737- 31 08 firstname.lastname@example.org or Lars Ohlson 0705 – 88 81 75 / email@example.com
As selections and interviews are made on an ongoing basis, please send your application as soon as possible. All applications and personal information are handled with confidentiality.
McDonald´s is the largest restaurant chain in the Nordics, serving iconic products like the Big Mac® and our world-famous fries to 600.000 guests every day. We have approximately 20.000 employees in around 430 restaurants, delivering a great restaurant experience to our guests. Most of the McDonald’s restaurants are owned and operated by local franchisees. Food Folk Group owns the licensee rights for McDonald´s in the Nordics since 2017. The annual revenue of Food Folk Group is 1,3 billion euros.
The Nordic headquarter organization consists of around 220 colleagues. The organization is built on a matrix structure, where about half of the employees are working locally in one of our four markets and half are working in Nordic functions. We have a high-performance culture and we do everything in our power to deliver a great restaurant experience to our guests, no matter working in a restaurant or at the headquarters.
At Food Folk and McDonald´s we are all equal, regardless of age, gender and ethnicity. We aim to make a difference, and in many cases, we are the first row on the CV and an integration engine in society – something we are very proud of. We believe that delicious food also can be sustainable – for our customers, producers and the environment. As one of the world’s leading restaurant brands, we’re using our Scale for Good to make this vision a reality.www.mcdonalds.dk/fi/no/se