Is this your next challenge?
Do you want to build the next generation Data warehouse and Business intelligence for a fast-growing financial player where data will be the core of business? We’ve started our journey and are now looking for a team-player with ability to understand the business needs and translate this into state-of-the-art business reporting enabling decisions to be made on the fly.
What do we offer?
- The opportunity to play an important part to drive our journey towards a truly data driven organization
- The new data platform being developed is using the latest technologies such as Snowflake, Matillion and Tableau and all in the cloud. You will therefor gain knowledge about a modern BI solution
- An interesting job in an exciting, fast-paced environment working closely with the whole business
- An entrepreneurial environment working with a great bunch of people and opportunity to make a true impact
- The current Business Intelligence team is very experienced with many years in this area so it’s a great opportunity to learn
- The team is small so you will learn a lot of all parts of a BI Solution
You’ll be part of the DWH and BI domain across the company and be a go-to person. Your responsibility will be to build ETL/ELT flows as well as creating dashboards and reports. You will be part of the Business Intelligence team and working in close collaboration with the analytics team and other parts of Avida. As a developer in the Business Intelligence team your primary focus will be on the following areas:
- Design and build upon the foundation, expanding the data warehouse and use of business intelligence.
- Develop and establish the visualization of analytics and reporting through reports and dashboards.
- Secure that our business intelligence platforms are developed and maintained for smooth and stable operations.
- Maintenance and operations of the platform.
Who are you?
You have a curiosity to understand your business and customers, understanding how raw data can be turned into valuable insights at all levels in the company. Here’s some of the key characteristics that you can recognize in yourself:
- Self-drive to achieve your visions and targets
- Business minded problem solver
- Data warehouse experience is required (+2 years)
- Passion to work with data modelling, BI development, testing and implementation
- Commercial experience creating and implementing reports and dashboards. The current team is very strong on the ETL/ELT side so there is an advantage if you are as well
- Knowledge of Snowflake, Matillion and Tableau is an advantage
- Knowledge of Cloud development is an advantage
- Strong knowledge in SQL
- Experience from bank and finance is an advantage but not a demand
- Fluent in Swedish and English
Avida Finans has for several years been awarded the Gasell award and we’re now ramping up our ambitions further. We offer a dynamic and informal working environment, encouraging you to make an impact by engaging and contributing with your ideas and solutions. Our decision making is fast, and our communication structures are uncomplicated. We offer attractive working conditions and good self-development opportunities for a candidate willing to grow with our company. We value teamwork, commitment, and being able to get things done.
If You are interested of this position or have any question, please don’t hesitate to contact our responsible recruitment consultant Michaela Wahlberg, +46704934829 / email@example.com or Lars Ohlson, +46705888175 / firstname.lastname@example.org, or simple hit ”I’m in” below!
This position is based at our headquarters in Stockholm, where your team is located. You will frequently cooperate with our business teams in Norway and Finland. A working permit in Sweden and good knowledge in Swedish.