- Are you ready to become a part of a ‘Fun Loving Brand’ and to work with talent and professional colleagues?
- Are you looking for a role with responsibility and to make changes on a nordic level?
- Do you want to work in an international environment with one of the strongest brands in the world?
- Do you find it inspiring to be a mentor within project management in a Nordic organisation?
We are Food Folk, a development license of McDonalds and we are big enough to make a difference!
Now you have the chance to join us!
The purpose of the role
As Project Manager you will have the operative responsibility to plan, execute, and finalize projects according to decided budget, scope and time schedule. This includes, but not limited to, acquiring resources and coordinating the efforts of team members and third-party contractors or consultants in order to deliver project according to plan.
As part of the role you will also communicate project results to relevant stakeholders. You will also be conducting trainings within project management, therefore it is important that you are educational and feel comfortable leading and mentoring other project managers within the organization.
The role is divided between leading a project but also being a resource in the PMO as a trainer of project management as well as working with, and develop, the document library that exists in the PMO.
Other areas that are important for the role are risk mitigation, communication to stakeholders and oversee quality control throughout the project life-cycle. Moreover, the project manager should also contribute to continuous improvement of the Project Steering Model.
Main tasks include:
- Set milestones/deliverables and communicate those clearly to the project organization
- Continually monitor and analyze the project budget, scope and time plan
- Request/allocate relevant resources to the project and manage the project team
- Identify, analyze, assess, and quantify project risk and throughout the project make sure that corrective actions are implemented
- Produce Gate Reports and prepare needed business case information for steering group meetings and Gate Review meetings
- Create and present decision material to steering group and project owner
- Report the project progress in Status Report to the PMO
- Identify, manage and communicate interdependencies with other initiated projects as well as project ideas, stakeholders and/or business areas
You will have the authority to:
- To stop activities that are not in-line with the approved scope for the project
- To run the project according the Project Steering Model, within given frames and project scope
- Utilize resources/time within the framework for pre-determined costs and timetable
- To recommend project termination or stop of the project, when the required pre-requisite in order to successfully deliver the project or to realize the business value is missing
- Minimum 3 years of documented job experience in project management and ITIL
- Strong ability to lead the project team and knowing when/when not to escalate
- Excellent skills in communicating (orally and in writing) with a varying group of stakeholders and ability to multitasking
- Ability to understand details but also the big picture
- Experience of an international large scale IT-landscape with a widely spread network of business units is a strong plus
- Great problem solving skills
- Profound Swedish and English proficiency, both spoken and written
Is this you? Are you ready to become a part of this great journey? Don’t hesitate to contact us.
If you have any questions, please contact Linnea Bolinder 0737- 31 08 email@example.com or Lars Ohlson 0705 – 88 81 firstname.lastname@example.org
As selections and interviews are made on an ongoing basis, please send your application as soon as possible. All applications and personal information are handled with confidentiality.
McDonald´s is the largest restaurant chain in the Nordics, serving iconic products like the Big Mac® and our world-famous fries to 600.000 guests every day. We have approximately 20.000 employees in around 430 restaurants, delivering a great restaurant experience to our guests. Most of the McDonald’s restaurants are owned and operated by local franchisees. Food Folk Group owns the licensee rights for McDonald´s in the Nordics since 2017. The annual revenue of Food Folk Group is 1,3 billion euros.
The Nordic headquarter organization consists of around 220 colleagues. The organization is built on a matrix structure, where about half of the employees are working locally in one of our four markets and half are working in Nordic functions. We have a high-performance culture and we do everything in our power to deliver a great restaurant experience to our guests, no matter working in a restaurant or at the headquarters.
At Food Folk and McDonald´s we are all equal, regardless of age, gender and ethnicity. We aim to make a difference, and in many cases, we are the first row on the CV and an integration engine in society – something we are very proud of. We believe that delicious food also can be sustainable – for our customers, producers and the environment. As one of the world’s leading restaurant brands, we’re using our Scale for Good to make this vision a reality.