- Are you ready to become a part of a ‘Fun Loving Brand’ and to work with talent and professional colleagues?
- Do you want to work in an international environment with one of the strongest brands in the world?
- Do you find it exciting to develop and optimize the change and problem methods and shape the nordic processes?
- Are you looking for a role with responsibility and to make changes on a nordic level?
We are Food Folk, a development licensee of McDonalds and we are big enough to make a difference!
Now you have the chance to join us!
The purpose of the role is in close collaboration with Head of IT-Support Nordic plan and coordinate implementation of all approved IT-changes and that their deployment into the IT-production environment is done in a controlled manner.
As a Problem and Change Manager you will proactively, and with high quality, lead, manage and take responsibility for the change and problem processes and you will also be responsible of implementing and maintaining the problem management process on a Nordic level together with our 3rd party support providers.
You will also act as a task leader for smaller projects as to hand over new services to our support functions for all nordic markets. Included in this role is to work as an assignment leader in the responsibility area Onsite & Support.
In addition, you will also participate in our management forum for our common case management system.
Main tasks include:
- Create, improve, and maintain the IT-production change process and the deployment criteria’s for quality assurance
- Plan and lead all CAB meetings
- Receive, log and allocate a priority, in collaboration with the initiator, to all request for changes (RFCs)
- Review all implemented IT-production changes to ensure that they have met their objectives
- Create, implement, improve and maintain the Problem Management process throughout the Nordic organization
- Plan and lead all Problem management meetings.
- Produce regular and accurate management reports on IT-changes and Problem tickets
- Monitor and secure that operative and functional documents are updated and signed-off
- Work as an assignment leader on a Nordic level for project-like tasks within the area Onsite & Support, f.e handover of new services belonging to the Onsite & Support providers
You will have the authority to:
- From a holistic view of the IT-landscape and based on business requirements, plan changes in the IT-production environment that minimize disturbance in the daily IT-operation
- Advise on acceptance or rejection of changes that is not according to the company or the IT strategy or would increase the risk for business continuity
- Revoke all changes that doesn’t meet the deployment criteria’s for quality assurance
- Overall responsibility to keep track on the problem management work on a Nordic level.
- Minimum 3 years of documented job experience in a similar role working with ITIL Change & Problem Management processes
- Experience of communicating with a varying group of stakeholders
- A broad and solid general IT-background , preferably in the areas Onsite & Support
- Experience of working with and competence in case management systems
- Experience of working with Excel, preferably with power BI.
- Profound English proficiency, both spoken and written
- Meritorious and desirable with Project Manager experience or sub-project manager responsibility
- Meritorious with experience of being responsible for and leading staff
- In this role you will report to head of IT-Support Nordic. The base is in our HQ in Skärholmen, Sweden. When the pandemic is over, travels are included in this role.
Is this you? Are you ready to become a part of this great journey? Don’t hesitate to contact us.
If you have any questions, please contact Lars Ohlson 0705 – 88 81 75, or Michaela Wahlberg 0704-93 48 29.
As selections and interviews are made on an ongoing basis, please send your application as soon as possible. All applications and personal information are handled with confidentiality.
Food Folk has only existed since April 2017, but everybody knows the brand that Food Folk owns the rights to. The brand is McDonald’s. As a Development Licensee Partner Food Folk owns over 400 McDonald’s restaurants in Denmark, Norway, Sweden and Finland with local offices. McDonald’s is a franchise business and we work closely with the restaurant owners to create ‘Feel Good Moment’ for our many customers.