Would you like to join an International company with a newly established Cybersecurity branch in Kista? Would you like to be part of the team building this new business? Then we are looking for you!
Intertek is the trusted service provider to many of the world’s leading brands, companies and governments, and has earned a reputation for accuracy, reliability, integrity, and technical competence. Our Assurance, Testing, Inspection and Certification services take us into nearly every field, from textiles, toys and electronics, to building, heating, pharmaceuticals, petroleum, food, cargo scanning, medical devices and cybersecurity. In a world where a company’s success depends on its reputation for quality, safety, and socially responsible products and processes, Intertek employees make a difference.
Intertek and Intertek EWA-Canada are comprised of a group of people whose collective knowledge of all aspects of cyber security is widely recognized as world-class. With over 30 years’ experience, we have a client base in 20+ countries around the globe. Our success is based on the significant expertise of our team and their use of a structured and vendor-neutral approach to IT security evaluation and information assurance services. Located in Kista, Sweden, we offer attractive compensation and an excellent work environment.
About the role
We are seeking individuals who are keen on technology, who enjoy figuring out how things work and solving problems. The goal is to serve our many technology clients and obtain for them certifications for their products. You will evaluate compliance of a product against the Common Criteria standard, perform functional and penetration testing and prepare written evaluation verdicts for integration into the evaluation reports.
Work will involve assessment of a vast array of IT security software and hardware products and systems. As such, knowledge of IT Security Technologies such as Network, Virtual and mobile devices and platforms, Intrusion Detection, Cloud computing, Cryptography, Firewalls, and/or Securing Web Services is required. You will participate in the development of new testing methodology and contribute to the documentation of the methodology.
The successful candidate will be required to interface with customers to provide technical guidance in support of submitting IT security products into evaluation, and to interface with evaluation oversight authorities. When permitted, some international travel may be required. We value teamwork, team players and family.
Who are You?
We are looking for someone who has:
- Successful completion of a post-secondary program, preferably in a field related to IT security, computer science or engineering.
- Excellent writing and communication skills in both English and Swedish
- Ability to articulate requirements in technical and non-technical terms to customers, peers, and management
- Experience in product, system, or compliance testing
- At least basic networking skills in routing and switching
- Knowledge of current IT security trends and best practices
- Knowledge of various operating systems (Linux, UNIX, Windows, real-time) and software tools for protocol testing
- Experience with hypervisors such as VMware and deploying virtual machines
- Demonstrated experience in working with deadlines
We consider it meritorious if you have:
- Knowledge of Common Criteria (ISO15408), ISO17025, FIPS140-3, or related IT security standards
- Knowledge of cryptography
- Knowledge of, and familiarity with, communications protocols TCP/IP, HTTP(S), Wi-Fi, Bluetooth
- Experience working in a regulated, accredited facility or environment
- Experience in dealing with cross-cultural and/or global customers is an asset
If You are interested of this position or have any question, please don’t hesitate to contact our responsible recruitment consultant Lars Ohlson, +46705888175 / Linnea Bolinder, 0737- 31 08 99 / firstname.lastname@example.org, Michaela Wahlberg, +46704934829 / email@example.com. Or simply hit it below!